Saturday, July 1, 2017

What I missed?!

I logged onto Fantage today for the first time in a while, and so much has changed..
I'm not sure when the creators redesigned everything but it's pretty. I'm still against Fantage recently for adding gold and making the game less fun and playable. But here's some of the changes I saw today.


Star Cafe?!?! Personally I liked the old one better, it's one i've grown to know. This is a cool, modern look but it's not as fun without the window tricks.

The Le Shop outer design and inner design, it's cuter. I prefer it over the old one and wish this was the original, but then again it's more modern. Fantage seems to be taking away the child aspect of it all.

I noticed other changes like Stellar Salon's outer part of the building is redesigned and Top Model has also been changed.

-Destiny Out

No comments:

Post a Comment